It is exciting times at Lovisa with many new stores opening across America, so we are looking for our next amazing Lovisa Sales Super Stars to join our growing team.
The Sales Associate Role:
The Stylist (Sales Associate) is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager aim to achieve store targets and keep the store looking presentable for our customers. If you enjoy a bright, energetic environment and you’re a great communicator who likes building relationships and has an eye for fashion, Lovisa is for you!
Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewelry at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewelry brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week. We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
- Ongoing training, mentoring and support for personal and career growth.
- Generous product discount.
- Incentives galore.
- Ear piercing training.
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your customer?
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience for a retailer or hospitality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have open availability to work any shift.
Job Type: Part-time