Here’s what you will do in this role:
As a Lowe’s Retail Sales Associate – Part-Time, you are the key to our customers’ positive shopping experiences. You will be the smiling person who greets customers as they enter our doors or shop our aisles. You will engage customers regarding the types of projects they are working on and how you may help. You will guide shoppers to the right products or introduce them to the appropriate sales specialist who can assist. As you learn more about your department and Lowe’s, you will understand which products naturally go together. It will be your responsibility to ensure that you share this knowledge with your customers. Here’s an example: If a customer is looking for a lamp, do they need a shade? What about light bulbs? See, it’s that simple!
Lowe’s offers jobs for people who aren’t interested in sitting behind a desk for hours. Instead of answering phones, you might be in the store or the garden center, walking, talking to our customers, watering plants, and restocking items. Depending on your department, some lifting (building materials, paint, or maybe mulch) may be required with or without assistance.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will allow you to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Our associates enjoy the following benefits:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s
• Eligible for debt-free education and skilled trade programs
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *
• Opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
• Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle
• Career growth—over 50% of our leaders started as hourly associates
Your Day at Lowe’s
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Help customers find products and provide recommendations
• Help load customer merchandise
• Restock merchandise
• Be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted, or over 25lbs assisted.
• Possess 6 months experience operating common retail technology, smartphones, tablets, or computers.
• For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.