Website SAS Retail Services
Full Job Description
SAS Retail Services has a Great Opportunity for YOU!
Immediate Hire! These are permanent PART – TIME positions.
Apply Now – Retail Grocery Merchandiser
What does a Merchandiser do?
Check out A Day in the Life of a Merchandiser
What we offer:
· Paid training
· Competitive hourly rate
· Telephone Interviews
· Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers
· 401(k) program with company match.
· Vision and dental coverage as well as access to exclusive savings
· Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
· Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
· Opportunity for Advancement
· Ask about our Associate Referral and Retention Bonuses!
SHIFTS: Tuesday – Friday some Mondays 6am-2:30pm
- must be 18 years of age or older and have reliable transportation to service all locations.
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Grocery Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
· Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
· Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
· Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
· Re-tag shelves in the store
· Reliable transportation
· Some travel may be required
· Must be able to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Be punctual and able to work all shifts each week.
· Looking for dependable, self-motivated, quick learners that work well in a team and independently.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations