Are you ready to bring your amazing self to work?
At Macy’s, Inc., we’re on a mission to create a brighter future with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We know that each person here is unique. We respect and invest in each individual to create growth, pride and satisfaction. If we are able to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working together.
As a Fulfillment Colleague, you will be responsible for driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel customer by supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit, and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction-free shopping environment.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work environment
- Empowerment to perform impactful work with tangible results
- Coverage across medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health and financial literacy resources)
- Fully-Funded education benefits may include 100% of tuition, books, and fees
- Merchandise discounts
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs), give-back/volunteer opportunities
What you will do:
- Customer Service: Greet customers, answer their questions, and provide assistance in a friendly and professional manner. Ensure a positive shopping experience by providing order updates, addressing customer concerns and resolving issues promptly.
- Customer Support: Monitor alerts to ensure Ready on Time completion of Buy Online Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders. During peak times, conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders from our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the customer.
- Picking and Packing: Locate ordered items in the store and prepare merchandise for shipment using handheld technology and appropriate packing materials. Prepare shipping labels, coordinate with shipping providers to ensure timely delivery, and process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup orders.
- Support Other Teams: Assist other teams as needed in areas such as unloading and processing new merchandise based on its type, size, or category.
- Team Collaboration: Work with other team members throughout the store to achieve goals and maintain a positive work environment. Communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors, sharing feedback, ideas, and concerns.
Who you are:
- Focused on upholding Macy’s dedication to fulfilling ideals of diversity, inclusion, and respect that our company aspires to achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer and associate
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays with regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and provide clear direction to colleagues
- Self-starter; able to adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and deadlines
- No Education or Experience Required
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods (at least two consecutive hours) of standing/walking around the store or department
- Frequent use of computers and handheld electronic equipment
- Reaching, including above eye level, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, and color vision
- Lifting and moving items weighing up to 50 lbs.