Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City’s East Village. Our unique formulations feature natural ingredients sourced from all over the world. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of unwavering courtesy and good, old-fashioned manners that is expressed through our highly personalized service. We believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the nation. If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
Part Time Customer Service Representative
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Kiehl’s Keyholder. This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Location: Kiehl’s (Lower Level)