Full Job Description
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES! Silverado is presently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to join our team in Belmont Hills, CA!
** Must have open availability for weekend and on call **
** Shift hours: 6:00 am to 11:30pm – seven days a week.**
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and direct appropriately.
- Receive, separate and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Greet visitors and direct accordingly.
- Maintains files on the computer and updates information as necessary pertaining to associates and clients.
- Assist with clerical duties and office functions as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- At least one year experience dealing with the public via telephone and in person.
- Strong computer skills– especially with Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills and outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong ability to multitask.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.