- Earn $17.00 – $19.00 per hour based on experience
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
- Day-1 Medical*, Dental, Vision Benefits & More
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
*Full-Time Colleagues Only
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
A Bloomingdale’s Logistics and Fulfillment Professional plays a critical role in the daily operation of our store, delivering seamless execution of the merchandise receiving, logistics, and fulfillment functions according to company standards. A Logistics and Fulfillment Professional’s workday encompasses varied responsibilities such as preparing and packing merchandise for shipment, fulfilling customer orders, unpacking and censoring new receipts, executing markdowns and returning goods back to vendors. To deliver our mission statement to be like no other store in the world, our Logistics and Fulfillment Professionals possess speed, attention to detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive business results.
- Greets and welcomes customers while on the selling floor
- Support and administer new receipt processing according to company standards
- Search and pick merchandise from selling floor and stock rooms for all fulfillment types
- Learn and apply packing policies and techniques to make sure every customer receives their package in excellent condition
- Participate in the completion of all logistical initiatives including RTV’s, CDTs, price changes, damages/salvages, job outs, etc.
- Embrace and be proficient with technology
- Support store during big-day events
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs