Website Hana Group North America
Full Job Description
We’re here to roll out the sushi mat and welcome you into the kitchen! Hana Group is dedicated to bringing those passionate about Japanese-inspired cuisine into the same neighborhoods as people looking to try your next plate. Whether it’s your first cut of tuna or your millionth, we provide you the space to keep growing and sharing your work with communities looking for easier ways to get affordable and healthy meals on the go. You bring care and enthusiasm to the work you do and the people you meet, and that’s why we want to work alongside you!
You connect with us when you…
· Show passion for all things sushi and Japanese-inspired cuisine
· Attend to customers as quickly as possible and answer any questions that they may have
· Have strong customer service and communication skills in English
· Are able and willing to follow all cleaning and sanitizing guidelines and adhere to all food safety best practices and procedures
· Act with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
· Can lift 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours
· Are willing to gain ServSafe Certification within 90 days of hire (company paid and administered)
· Have experience in a kitchen as a prep cook, line cook, sushi chef, sous chef, dishwasher or food runner
· We participate in E-Verify
Pay Range: $20+/hr (depending on experience), Full-Time and Part-Time available
On Demand Pay! We offer on-demand pay through Ceridian Dayforce Wallet, employees can access their pay as soon as it is earned, without waiting for their standard payday
774 Emerson St, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Benefits: We offer full-time benefits, bonuses, vacation time, tuition reimbursement and career growth.
90% of our restaurant manager and district manager positions were promoted from within.
We’d love to get in touch with you!
Reply to this ad or email your resume to this ad by clicking “reply”. Include original subject with location in the subject line. You can also text [phone number] to be further considered.
Who we are:
Hana Group North America, a division of Hana Group, is the global leader in Japanese-inspired cuisine sold in grocery retailers and commerce marketplaces. At Hana Group North America, we collaborate with leading grocery retailers to sell Sushi and other Japanese inspired cuisine under the brands Genji and Mai Sushi. We are committed to providing healthy, delicious affordable cuisine and pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and sustainability practices. We participate in E-Verify and we are are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to keeping you safe:
· Masks and other required PPE will be provided
· Training will be provided upon hire for COVID related food safety and personnel safety protocols
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Fast casual restaurant
- 8 hour shift