Website British Swim School of The Bay Area
Full Job Description
Our amazing, mission-based organization is looking for a FUN receptionist to work onsite at our pool. We call our receptionists Deck Ambassadors because you are the main face of the business to the kids and the parents.
- Flexible schedules – shifts between 4 to 5 hours; easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- Excellent culture – mission driven managers that give back to the community and their staff
- Opportunity for growth at a business with massive expansion opportunities
- Structured, paid training (including lifeguard certification)
- PTO for part time and full time employees
- Paid birthday time off
- Highly competitive pay
- Free parking onsite
- Happy, laughing, singing KIDS
Successful candidates will be RELIABLE, NURTURING, ENERGETIC and love to have FUN.
Main responsibilities include:
- Greet families at the door and make them feel welcome and excited to be at British Swim School!
- Create positive first impressions and conduct appropriate orientation for new families.
- Ensure the deck is set-up, maintained during class and cleaned up at every shift.
- Celebrate move-ups and birthdays with singing, photographs, and handing out take-home materials.
- Post photos and videos to social media in a fun and personal way.
- Get to know the kids and the classes so you can manage the class schedule, attendance, lesson board and report attendance.
- Assist the parents with questions they have about their schedule, class notes and progress with their kids.
Experience working with children and a love of swimming is a plus!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.