Website British Swim School
- Flexible schedules – shifts between 4 to 5 hours; easy to schedule around school or other jobs
- Excellent culture – mission driven managers that give back to the community and their staff
- Opportunity for growth at a business with massive expansion opportunities
- Structured, paid training (including lifeguard certification)
- PTO for part time and full time employees
- Paid birthday time off
- Highly competitive pay
- Free parking onsite
- Happy, laughing, singing KIDS
- Greet families at the door and make them feel welcome and excited to be at British Swim School!
- Create positive first impressions and conduct appropriate orientation for new families.
- Ensure the deck is set-up, maintained during class and cleaned up at every shift.
- Celebrate move-ups and birthdays with singing, photographs, and handing out take-home materials.
- Post photos and videos to social media in a fun and personal way.
- Get to know the kids and the classes so you can manage the class schedule, attendance, lesson board and report attendance.
- Assist the parents with questions they have about their schedule, class notes and progress with their kids.
- You will be water trained, and one day per week, will be in the water teaching class as needed.
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job…it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest growing franchises in the U.S., we teach over 13,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!