Website Compass Group Careers
Full Job Description
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time PICKER position.
- Location: 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View CA 94043. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Various shifts available; More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience is a plus.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 947101.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Assists with the day-to-day upkeep, maintenance and smooth operation of the building and campus. Repairs, maintains and assists in the installation of vending machines and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Performs minor repairs to doors, fixtures and furniture.
- Records information from meters and gauges at specified intervals to verify operating conditions.
- Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Regularly replaces HVAC air filters.
- Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Moves heavy furniture, equipment and supplies either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Mows and trims lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers; clears debris.
- Notifies managers about the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Removes snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking areas.
- Sets up, arranges and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events.
- Ad-hoc cleaning of building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; gathers and empties trash; services, cleans and supplies restrooms.
- Drives vehicles required to perform work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver’s license may be required.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)