Website British swim school
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- provide pricing and delivery information
- perform customer verifications
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, registrations and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers’ accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- manage administration
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- ability to type
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job…it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest growing franchises in the U.S., we teach over 13,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!