Website Calphin Aquatic Club
Full Job Description
Fascinating job opportunities with world class Olympian are offered by this award winning swim club in the Fremont area with a modern indoor swimming facility recently completed in 2008. The club is currently looking for friendly, caring, energetic, and fun swim instructors with top pays, attractive benefits, and flexible schedules. Ideal for college (or high school) students, stay-home parents, and professionals. Local competitive swimmers, passionate swim instructors, experienced coaches with self-motivation and positive customer service attitude are highly desirable with higher pay. Open positions are limited. Submit your resume today!
Pay Rate: Up to $23 per hour, DOE. Part-time or full-time
Starting Date: ASAP
Work Hours: 10 ~ 40hrs /week, weekdays or weekends around your personal/school schedule.
Qualifications: 16+ years old, fluent in English, pass background check
TOP FIVE REASONS to work at Calphin:
(1) Top rate plus periodic reviews & raises.
(2) Award winning club, professionally trained by Olympian, & training with pay!
(3) Great place to work, flexible schedule PRACTICE.
(4) Stable year-round job with career & growth opportunity.
(5) Nice indoor environment, modern facility, convenient location near highways.
Don’t wait and waste this fantastic opportunity! Send in your resume NOW via the “reply” button on top. You are very welcome also to check out our beautiful facility at 34075 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA 94555.
- Competitive swim experience
- Swim coaching or instructing experience
- Good at working with children
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certificate (for lifeguard position)
Never teach swimming before? Don’t worry; we train qualified applicants with decent pay. Learn from the best!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.50 to $23.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Swim Coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- swimming: 1 year (Preferred)
- swim team: 1 year (Preferred)
- water polo: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lifeguard Certificate (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place