Website Vi Living
Full Job Description
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor’s 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Server Assistant career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
The enthusiastic team player we seek will assume a variety of dining room tasks, including assisting food servers. Additional responsibilities may include assisting with setting up, decorating and clean-up of special events and private parties.
- Qualified applicants will be friendly and engaging individuals who are highly reliable and present themselves courteously and professionally.
- Previous restaurant and/or customer service experience is preferred with the ability to use a Point of Sale (POS) system.
- While a GED/High School diploma is preferred, it is not required for this position.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There’s real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that’s impossible to ignore-between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Server Assistant, Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assistant Living
620 Sandhill Road, Palo Alto, California 94304