Website Healthy Pet Inc
Full Job Description
HealthyPets is a rewarding fast-paced environment where employees are encouraged to participate in ideas and projects to better help serve our customers and their pets! Our web development team works closely with the marketing department and our web design team to accomplish these goals. We are looking for people who are motivated to take on new challenges and who appreciate that their hard work is the foundation of HealthyPets. If this sounds like you, apply! We would love to meet you!
POSITION: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
Activities / Projects
- Plan, write, and schedule posts throughout the week on social media pages.
- Grow audience and engagement on existing channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), and develop strategies for new channels.
- Stay up-to-date on industry and cultural trends to align social strategy with broader marketing and partnership initiatives.
- Assist Ecommerce Director with tasks, projects, and marketing research related to e-commerce and marketing
- Run and manage social media campaigns.
- Engage in special projects
- Understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
- Must be able to work in Union City, CA office
- Creative self-starter
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
Employment Type: Intern
Location: Union City, CA
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Compensation: Starts at $13.50/hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
- 8 – 9 AM
Typical end time:
- 5 PM
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Adobe InDesign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Required)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off