Full Job Description
Ajilon is seeking a skilled Office Coordinator in San Mateo, CA to join an amazing team at a software company to oversee the supply chain logistics and manage the office space. This is an entry level fully onsite, part time (up to 20 hours a week), ongoing contract opportunity and the pay rate is up to $25/hr . We are hiring ASAP and aiming for a start date of next week between Monday Feb. 28 – Friday Mar. 4, so if you are looking for an exciting opportunity apply online today!
What a Typical Day Looks Like:
- Manage all inbound and outbound office mail and packages, oversee inventory, and offer timely support to visitors and team members.
- Collaborate with internal departments to understand, document, and maintain materials required for implementing services.
- Oversee the shipping and receiving of company supplies to internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of shipping and packing requirements and ensuring all invoices, logistics paperwork, packing lists and instructions are accurate.
- Keep track of shipments and communicate estimated time of arrival in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Troubleshoot any issues with shipments, collaborate with carriers and customers to identify missing shipments, and ensure delivery to the appropriate places.
- Manage shipments already in transit to reroute if needed, set up pickup and drop off for shipments .
- Fill out claims forms with the appropriate information for any damaged or missing shipments.
- Receive, unpack, inventory, and restock materials to prepare for redeployment.
- Additional tasks assigned by direct supervisor based on business needs
- Fully Vaccinated is REQUIRED
- Background with administrative and clerical work experience
- Ability to be tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Suite/ Google Suite, specifically Excel and Sheets
- Effectively prioritizes competing demands and manages time efficiently
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Education: High school diploma or GED
Employment Type: On-site, Part-time (up to 20hrs/week), Contract
Pay Rate: Up to $25/hr depending on experience
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply here with your updated resume in WORD format or email it directly to me at Sophia.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
To apply for this job email your details to Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org