Website Team Esface Basketball Academy
Full Job Description
Under supervision of the CEO and CPA, this position provides administrative support for the company, with an emphasis on responsibilities related to bookkeeping and human resources. Performs duties such as financial record keeping, processing payroll, creating invoices, purchasing supplies, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles confidential and sensitive information. Deals with customers, a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. Bookkeeping responsibilities include the computing, classifying and recording of financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate; performing routine financial calculations and general ledger duties; checking the accuracy of calculations performed by other employees. Human Resources responsibilities include maintaining compliance with postings in office and work sites, work with benefits company to obtain benefits for employees, assist in onboarding and offboarding processes, responding to State and Federal requests.
1. Recording daily financial transactions, including purchases, receipts, sales and payments using QuickBooks
2. Invoicing customers, entering bills from invoices, and receivers for purchases.
3. Follows up with customers on past due invoices.
5. Ensures the financial records of the organization are accurate.
6. Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in records.
8. Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
9. Receives, records and banks cash, checks and vouchers.
11. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
12. Maintains office equipment and supplies.
13. Keeping the offices clean.
14. Support Sales team with customer support via email and phone calls.
1. Financial Management.
2. Ethical Conduct.
4. Performance Management.
5. Technical Capacity.
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
8. Collaboration Skills.
9. Communication Proficiency.
11. Office Experience: General, Scheduling; Telephone Skills; Typing, Documentation Skills; Meeting Planning; Verbal Communication; Written Communication; Dependability; Attention to Detail; Administrative Writing Skills
12. Spelling, vocabulary, math and grammar skills appropriate to the level of the position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles.
3. A minimum of two years’ bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks.
4. Proficient using a PC
5. Intermediate experience with the Google Suite: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday to Friday
Most employees are working from home or working on site when we have in-person trainings and camps. This position will require a minimum of 3 full days at the office to start until fully onboarded. Eventually, reducing to only 2 days per week is the goal.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible