Full Job Description
The employee performs electronic fingerprinting functions according to the commercial, state, or federal customer’s program requirements. This position is a trainee role and the employee will be introduced to various processes such as, operating various fingerprinting machinery, trained to navigate add-on products and services offered through the retail program, as well as specialized computer software databases.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software.
- Obtain successful customer fingerprint images and capture biometric information to meet or exceed program standards.
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system.
- Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer.
- Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality.
- Perform administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisitioning supplies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer and Personal Service – Meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Technology – Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and computer software, including applications and data entry.
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical duties, such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Minimum one (1) year applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Previous experience processing credentials preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be a US Citizen
- Office environment where the employee may be required to stand, sit, or a combination of both standing and sitting to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
Location, Schedule, & Pay:
- San Francisco, CA (Next to Little Hollywood)
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Occasional weekends and OT may be required
- $18.40/hourly (Pay is every Friday)
If interested, please email updated resume to email@example.com
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.