Website Pizza California
Full Job Description
Apply online today: http://pizzacalifornia.com/join-our-team/
Locally owned and operated over 20 years, Pizza California in North San Jose is a local favorite that has been serving the local community with great pizza, craft beer and outstanding guest service since 1997. Check out our guest reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook to find out more!
We offer a fun, welcoming environment, a great team to work with, and delicious pizza!
Currently, we are seeking part-time or full-time team members for Weekday Lunchtime Food Prep. This shift typically starts at 8:00am and is a great opportunity to learn food prep from the ground up; we prepare the large majority of our food items fresh, on-site. Successful team members are quickly cross-trained and encouraged to advance and try out a variety of positions.
Submit your application today: http://pizzacalifornia.com/join-our-team/
We are also accepting applications for Evening Busser/Dishwasher.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid sick time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place