Website Plus One, an Optum Company
We are currently seeking a reliable and professional Locker Room Attendant to work at an upscale corporate facility in Menlo Park, CA.
- Work in a positive, cooperative, and pleasant manner with members and team.
- Greet members and guests as they enter the facility.
- Ensure all locker room and restroom areas are clean, stocked, and presentable at all times.
- Provide general upkeep of all areas of the facilities.
- Follow established health and safety guidelines.
- Previous experience in housekeeping, maintenance, or related occupation required.
- Must have current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications within the first four weeks of date of hire if shift schedule causes individual to be the sole Plus One team member in the facility.
- Must be able to speak professionally to obtain and relay information to and from clients and guests.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Plus One, an Optum Company will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. Our services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a culture of equal employment and opportunity for all people. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial responsibilities, citizenship status, military or protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. Plus One provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants where applicable; for more information, contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com