Website The Peninsula Golf & Country Club
Full Job Description
Employment Type: Seasonal
Summary of Position:
Maintain a high level of customer service while ensuring the safety of members and guests at the Club. Taking a proactive approach to safety and responding to emergencies that may occur.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times.
· Anticipate hazardous conditions and take precautionary measures.
· Maintain pool area so that area is kept clean and safe at all times.
· Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members.
· Attend Mandatory Inservice hosted on Mondays.
· Minimum of 15 years of age (individuals under the age of 18 must obtain a work permit).
· Ability to work well with other and be a team player.
· Current American Red Cross CPR, AED, Lifeguarding certification.
· Possess good communication skills.
· Demonstrate an enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
· Demonstrate maturity and integrity while performing work duties.
· Above average physical stamina and swimming experience is desired in order to perform job and training duties.
· Familiar with GroupMe.
· Be prepared to work one shift on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.20 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location