Full Job Description
Burlingame Country Club (BCC) seeks seasonal part-time Lifeguards. If you like working outdoors, swimming and working with children, then this is the right place for you!
BURLINGAME COUNTRY CLUB
Established in 1893, the BCC is a private, member-owned country club located just south of San Francisco in Hillsborough and employs approximately 120 full and part-time employees. It is recognized as one of the most prestigious private clubs in the country. Facilities include a magnificent clubhouse that offers overnight guest rooms and cottages, dining and banquet areas, seasonal snack bar, 18-hole golf course and a superb tennis facility, which includes seven hard courts (two with lights), one clay court and a full-service tennis shop. The facilities are open six days per week, 12 months per year.
- Be a positive role model for the younger members!
- Actively monitor the swimmers in the pool.
- Assist with towel service for members
- Help maintain a safe & clean pool deck.
- Maintain positive communication with the members
- Be energetic, have fun and be a ambassador of safety!
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Have a current lifeguard certification or be working for one prior to 1st day of employment and show proof of enrollment.
- Enjoy working outside with children and a team environment
- Maintain a clean uniform that consist of a club polo shirt and bathing suit (club provides).
- Job Dates: training and in-service will be held mid-May/early June.
- WorkWeek: Tuesday – Sunday from 10am – 6pm.
- Shifts: 4hr, 6hr and 8hr shifts based on availability and experience.
- Hours per week: 16 to 40 based on availability and experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $16 per hr.
- Free Lunch
- Use of the golf course on Mondays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place