Website KoJa Kitchen SF-Clement Street
Full Job Description
Koja Kitchen is looking to add “Koja Krew” team members and has open opportunities for Kitchen Staff/Cashiers in our San Francisco-Clement Street location! Work in an exciting, fun, high-energy atmosphere, while serving our special brand of unique Korean & Japanese fusion. Koja Kitchen is rapidly expanding in the Bay Area and needs your help with it’s hyper-growth efforts! Contact us today to join the Koja Krew!
Job Description – Kitchen Staff/Cashier
- Explain and make recommendations on menu items while greeting customers
- Manage food orders from walk-in and delivery service customers
- Ability to perform routine food activities according to established procedures and policies
- Promptly clear and service dining area to turnover tables for new customers
- Ensure glasses, utensils and dishes are cleaned to serve patrons
- Team Player – willing to work outside of job description to help colleagues when necessary
- Mentoring – look forward to becoming mentored then transition to being a mentor for newer teammates
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness.
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
- Amicable and Friendly with guests and fellow Krew members
- Flexible Schedule (part-time and full-time opportunities available)
- Food Handling card – must complete certification for food handling card within 30 days of hire (if applicable)
- Ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues
- Cross Functional training to learn all parts of the Koja Business
- Able to work evenings & weekends
Part Time & Full Time Offers
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Compensation + Tips (Dependent on Experience)
- Leadership Training and Management Opportunities
- Free Meals during Shifts
- Team Building Events – company outings, happy hours, company dinners
Koja Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All employees are required to wear masks, socially distance from each other as reasonably as possible, wear gloves, and work behind a plastic barrier from customers. Hand sanitization stations setup. We perform daily covid disinfecting cleansing daily.
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Employer-supplied hairnets and gloves
- Employer-supplied uniform
- Sleeveless shirts/tank tops not allowed
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place