Full Job Description
KFC Team Member
- Are you the happiest when you are helping others?
- Do others count on you because you are dependable and always show up to work?
- Are you competitive? Do you love to win?
- Do you work harder than anyone you know?
- Are you someone who has a place for everything and everything in its place?
- Do other people consistently pick you to be on their team because you are a great team player?
- If you can answer YES to these questions, we may have the perfect role for you as a Team Member in our restaurant.
You are the face of our restaurant! You are the first person our customers see when they walk in the door or pull up to the drive-thru window. You are the friendly voice that greets them. You have the most important job in the company – you serve our customers! You prepare our world famous food every day. Each customer is someone’s mother or brother or son or aunt and you have the opportunity to make his or her day. You have high standards. You would never serve a product to a customer that you would not serve to your family or best friend. You are the reason our customers return again and again. By serving hot and fresh food, delivering friendly service, and keeping the restaurant clean, you leave a positive impression on the experiences of other people. This is what gives meaning to our team members, and what we hope gives meaning to you.
Key Responsibilities (what our Team Members do):
- Needs little guidance in solving problems
- Trains on their core position and keeps up to date on their training
- Works hard to achieve goals
- Demonstrates positive energy at all the times
- Works to create a great atmosphere within the restaurant
- Cooperates with fellow team members by helping others when they need it
- Believes in all people by treating others fairly and with respect
- Recognizes others for a job well done
- Demonstrates positive energy at all times
- Organized, detailed and enjoys following standards and guidelines
- Greets each customer with a smile
- Creates a winning experience for every customer
- Knows the restaurant and shift goals, and works to achieve them every day
- Follows food and safety procedures, and reports any issues to the Manager on Duty and/or Restaurant General Manager
- Arrive at work on time
- Flexible scheduling
- Follows procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment (including fryers, ovens,etc.)
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 30 feet
- Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs up to 30 feet
- Able to stand and walk for a majority of work shift
- Follows restaurant cash handling safety and security procedures
- Adheres to restaurant and City/State/United States safety requirements
- Knowledge of and compliance with restaurant’s Human Resources policies and processes
We offer our Team Members:
- A mission to provide a caring culture of service, success, and ownership
- A promote-from-within culture with the potential for personal growth and professional opportunity
- A chance to work with those who appreciate and reward high performance
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To keep our Team Members and Customers as safe as possible, we provide gloves, masks, and sanitizer.
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma