Interns are provided with work experience that expose them to administrative and supporting careers in health care environments. Interns will not participate in medical treatment or procedures for patients or members during this internship.
High school interns must:
- Be age 16 through 19. Priority is given to juniors and senior level students
- Be a high school student or recent high school graduate of the class of 2020*
- Be available to work full-time during eight-week summer program
- Provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the United States
- Have permanent residence in a Northern California Kaiser Permanente designated service area