Website LMS - Lawrence Merchandising Services
Full Job Description
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is seeking a detail-oriented Jewelry and Sunglasses Merchandiser. LMS is a well-known, reputable organization servicing major retailers in the US and Canada for over 50 years.
This is a great opportunity to channel your inner creativity by cultivating new and engaging ways to display products. This individual would be responsible for replenishment, seasonal transitions, resets, and inventory services. Additional work is likely to be available at this location and others close by.
- Find your balance, services can be scheduled anytime from 8AM-6PM, Monday-Friday.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week. Hours subject to increase with seasonal demands.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system.
- Email address and access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
What is the process?
- Apply – No need to update your resume.
- Interview on the spot or schedule a time/day that works for you.
- If it is a match, job offers made shortly thereafter.
- Start immediately following our easy onboarding process.
- Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family! firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of today, LMS is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients through the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. LMS complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy. #IND123