Full Job Description
- The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion and styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following, both digitally and in-store.
- Will be working in our $1M Designer Sunglasses Dept
- Working with brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Eric Javits, Rag & Bone, etc.
A day in the life…
- Set and achieve sales goals, for both in-store and digital selling with effective use of selling tools (inclusive of text and social media)
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Work with the team to keep the department customer ready, which means filling orders, stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, and light cleaning
- Grow relationships by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
- This role may require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
You own this if you have…
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
- Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals
- The ability to excel in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $17.45 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Nordstrom is in accordance with all CDC guidelines created for the state and county. We have curbside services available, Sanitization stations throughout store and daily best practices to keep all work stations clean and safe.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)