Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
WishX growth marketing is focused on creating and testing sustainable strategies for user acquisition and customer experience. Working across multiple projects, the Growth Marketing Intern will assist the growth marketing team as it builds the demand strategies for WishX projects such as Wish Wholesale, Pulp Fiction, 1Sansome, and others.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Competitive analysis: Research core competitors and establish benchmark for program comparison
- User feedback/Audience Development: Working alongside operations team, identify audience targets and conduct research to identify audience motivations/needs for program expansion
- Customer Journey Optimization: Working with CRO team, identify user acquisition journeys and identify touchpoints to optimize or enhance performance
- New Channel Research and Development: With audience and customer journey data, identify additional opportunities or platforms for us to test. Own the strategy for this new channel.
- Working towards a degree in Marketing
- Passion for eCommerce and digital marketing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communications skills; must be comfortable presenting to large groups
- Basic data analysis /Excel skills, a must
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.