Website Rick's Ice cream
Full Job Description
Ice Cream Server/ Crew member
All shifts available
College students welcome!
We’re a small mom & pop ice cream shop looking for friendly, energetic, hardworking and reliable people to serve the best ice cream in town. We’re not just seeking employees, we’re looking for people who want to become part of our Rick’s family and who enjoy teamwork.
Dependability and a great work ethic are essential, as is the ability to think on your feet and do whatever you see that needs to be done. We’ll teach you everything else.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Ability to lift at least 25 lbs, stand on your feet throughout the shift, and bend frequently is essential.
Scoop and serve our inconceivably delicious ice cream
Inform customers about different flavors
Handle cash and credit card transactions with speed and accuracy
Keep the shop clean
Prepare our tasty waffle cones
Provide excellent customer service at all times
Enjoys working with the public; strong customer service skills
Works in a quick and accurate fashion
Willingness to learn
Works well with others
Positive, can-do attitude
Communicates well with others
No experience necessary, but you must be at least 16 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: starting at 15.50 /hour
Related keywords: mcdonalds, teen, fast food, ice cream, server, food industry, restaurant
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.50 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
We have clear plastic barriers installed throughout serving area. Multiple sanitizers and hand washing stations are available for crew members.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Palo Alto, CA 94303 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place