Website Lazy Dog Restaurant
Full Job Description
Sign-on Bonus of $500 after training is completed!
At this location, the Host/Hostess earns $16.20 – $18.00 an hour.
Certified as a Great Place to Work 4 years in a row!
If you thrive on greeting guests with a genuine smile, enthusiasm, and warmth upon their arrival, making them feel welcome, then this is the job for you. We are looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated, Team-Oriented individuals that want to join a company that has a Culture of Caring! Are you outgoing and do you have a track record of going the extra mile? Are you motivated and have the ability to work as a team? Do you want a flexible schedule and a fun, fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of a company where you have real advancement opportunities?
You’re Good At
- You think it’s super fun to interact with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
- You ensure that if there is a wait time, you notify the guests of their wait time and enter their name into the computer seating system and issue a pager.
- You know how to operate the computer seating system.
- You understand the proper techniques of leading a guest to their table, seating, distributing the menus, and final words.
- You answer the phone and respond to questions concerning the menu, reservations and the restaurant.
- You can address difficult situations and guest’s complaints through AIM – Apologize, Investigate, and involve Management.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You are guest focused and like to multi-task.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined – Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person’s shoes.
- High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Food Handlers Card