Website Outback Steakhouse
Full Job Description
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurants a success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is tailored to the customer’s preference.
- No Rules, Just Right. If you can do it, make it happen
- Required to have an extensive knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able to recommend, upsell and reinforce the customers’ orders.
- Assist with assembly of prepared food and condiments following Outback standards, check orders for accuracy and review those orders with the guest prior to handoff to ensure satisfaction.
- Team player and assist throughout the restaurant by bussing tables, delivering food and beverages ensuring that every opportunity to WOW a customer is completed. Teamwork is essential and required by all Outbackers
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards during the shift
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow them.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Please apply online:
Server Assistant/Host/Busser: https://hrbrg.co/x3pk60
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place