As a Host or Hostess, you will be responsible for greeting guests and seating them promptly, cheerfully and courteously. Duties of this position include, seating guests, answering the phone, taking, entering and packaging To-Go orders. A qualified applicant must have good communication skills, able to lift 25-50 pounds, stand for up to 8 hours, occasionally use motion which entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
Responsibilities of a Host:
● Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
● Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
● Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
● Process To-Go and Delivery Orders
● Manage Wait List when the restaurant is busy
● Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
● Upselling additional products when appropriate.
● Taking orders using software, order slips, or by memorization.
● Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
● Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion to outside guests.
● Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
● Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the restaurant
● Providing exceptional customer experience.
Host Job Requirements:
● Prior experience as a host is a plus.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
● Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
● Must be a team player.
● Competitive Pay
● Flexible Hours
● Extensive Training
● Real Advancement Opportunities