- Full Time
- Part Time
- Salary: N/A
Website Homewood Suites
Full Job Description
Who We Are…
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It’s a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That’s how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That’s why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, our new Homewood Suites by Hilton Belmont hotel. Whether our guests are in town for business, a sports tournament or just a little get-away, Homewood Suites has the perfect location for a productive stay near major tech companies, Belmont Sports & Conference Center, AT&T Park and Levis Stadium.
What We Look For…
We are looking for a Guest Service Associate to be part of a first-class Front Desk Team that provides extraordinary service to our guests.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Provide hotels service the cover all front desk, bellmen, and concierge responsibilities, including: checking in and out, luggage services, restaurant/tour reservations, and hotel/city information.
- Build an authentic bond with guests and create a unique experience that they will want to come back for.
- Post all guest charges and payments to guest, banquet, master, and house accounts, ensuring such postings and payments are correct.
- Demonstrate correct procedures when greeting guests, checking them in and out, serving taxi requests, and/or directing traffic flow in front of the hotel.
- Use proper sequence of service techniques when checking guests in and out, bell, concierge and ensure that you always point out hotel amenities as well as invite the guest to stay with us again.
- Be knowledgeable of Front Desk computer and cashier systems, including room rates and types of accommodations. Check in guests, ensuring they are properly accommodated; ensure that complete and accurate information is documented on guest records, and that payment methods by guests are correct.
- Listen to guest concerns, solve problems creatively and answer questions.
- Be knowledgeable of daily functions occurring at the hotel as well as other facilities, features and services of the hotel so as to be a source of information to guests.
- Be continually alert for the safety and security of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous front desk, reservations, and/or hospitality experience preferred Excellent customer service skills.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**