Full Job Description
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun.
As a Growth Marketing Intern, you will own the end-to-end execution of strategies towards the growth of our Marketing initiatives, focusing on the improvement of our buyer, lister, user conversion. You will need to properly internalize, analyze, optimize the data and strategize tests while also
providing read outs. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of analytical skills and strategic mindset while working cross-functionally with many different teams.
What You’ll Do
- Actively manage and implement user acquisition campaigns either in paid mobile and
or paid web, against established objectives and budgets across multiple segments.
Focus on growing new users/active users, listers, buyers and maximizing ROI
- Deep data analysis of campaign performance looking into key metrics, identify the
largest areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these
- Identify and implement new growth channels
- Make capital allocation decisions with partial, incomplete information. Identify the best
sources for customer acquisition, optimal bidding strategies and product launch
- Test and optimize a variety of segments depending on the priority need of the team:
paid mobile: facebook, snapchat, tiktok, etc. & paid web: google, facebook web, etc.
- Create sustainable and scalable frameworks for managing, analyzing, and optimizing
user acquisition efforts
- Work closely both internal and external resources in driving business results
- Foster key relationships with media partners, publishers, and traffic resources
- Collaborate with functional stakeholders of revenue generating channels (data, product,
paid, organic, email
- In college or recent college grad