Website Sharon Heights Country Club
Provide bag, cart and range services to members and guests on our golf course. Ensure the highest quality golf experience is had by all members and guests while on property.
Job Tasks (Essential Functions)
- Golf cart service: Bring golf carts out for use and return while maintaining the cleanliness of the outside and inside of the carts
- Golf Bag Service: Loads bags for members and guests to golf carts, cars, or their assigned rack in storage.
- Driving Range: set-up, breakdown, and maintenance: restock range balls, operates ball picker on range to retrieve balls, wash range balls.
- Cleans all clubs for members and guests; cleans and maintains the club’s rental equipment.
- Performs other appropriate tasks as assigned by assistant golf professional.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, as well as stand for extended periods of time. Frequent standing, walking, lifting, bending, stooping, squatting.
Those who identify with the following may be good for this position:
- At least 16 years old.
- Must have Driver’s Permit or Driver’s License.
- Enjoys being outdoors.
- Considers themselves outgoing & enjoys being around people.
Pay Rate: This is an hourly position starting at $15.25 per hour, but can vary with experience.
APPLY: Do you have a passion for golfing and providing extraordinary customer service? Please have your resume and references ready when you apply: Employment – Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club (sharonheightscc.com)