Website Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc.
Full Job Description
Draeger’s Supermarkets, Inc. in San Mateo is seeking one Seasonal Part-time assistant in the Gift Basket Department immediately.
This position reports to the Gift Basket Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Greet each customer with friendly eye contact
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow Standards of Gift Basket Program
- Perform Duties as Assigned
- Standing and walking up to 7–8 hours in a day
- Work independently
- Reliable, punctual, and committed to customer service
- Be a team player to achieve production goals
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to complete 10 Production Baskets per hour with bows, labels and price tags
- Ability to complete 15 Hand-made bows per hour
- Assemble 25 shipping bows per hour
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members and leadership
- Basic safety and food handling knowledge
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Able to work a variety of shifts primarily weekends and evenings, and holidays.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Discount 20%
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Signing Bonus – $250 bonus after 40 hours worked & up to $1,000 to be paid to those who work through December 31st (Exact amount is based upon actual hours worked.)
Draeger’s is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron’s needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages, and cookware products.
If you think you would be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $15.62 per hour
Work Location: One location