Website Oakland Athletics
Full Job Description
- Responsible for a portion of the stadium and respond to any situations within assigned area for security and guest services supervisors.
- Assist with the distribution of giveaway items and assist with the execution of special events (parades, fireworks, special events, etc.).
- Assist guests with complaints/concerns.
- Assist with employee compliance of A’s policies/procedures.
- Assist with data collection with incident tracking system.
- Assist with stadium set-up procedures for stadium (opening and locking/unlocking gates, checking elevators, delivering documents and equipment, etc.).
- Assist with distribution/collection of equipment (metal detector equipment, fencing, signage, radios, etc.).
- Assist with event egress and lock down procedures
- Help execute emergency procedures if necessary.
- Understanding of the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum layout and stadium policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Oakland Athletics Ticketing Procedures/Programs.
- Detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of Event Management experience preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated self-starter with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, and holidays).