Website The Cats' Inn
Full Job Description
We are hiring for a entry level Front Desk receptionist/Admin, to start ASAP for a successful and fun pet resort.
The right candidate will be fluent in Microsoft Office, very strong writing and reading skills, with great critical thinking skills and excellent customer service and the ability to multi task with superb time management. This is a part time going into full time position with full benefits, starting salary is $16/hour plus tips (range from additional $2 to $3/hr) plus full health benefits, 1 week sick and 2 weeks’ vacation per year and we also offer 4 holidays at time and half rate per year for full time status.
As Front Desk receptionist/Admin, you’ll be first impression to visitors both in person and over the phone. We strive to make everyone feel warmly welcomed. Your home base will be at the front desk, but you will be constantly moving around the office and the facility performing various duties.
Your multi-tasking skills and time management will be put to work with varying recurring responsibilities which include setting up reservations, purchasing and stocking supplies, answering the phones, managing the retail area and maintaining the office in overall tip-top condition and overseeing everything goes smoothly. We are an extremely busy cat hotel.
- Being the “face” of the company by managing the front desk, handling calls, greeting visitors, writing and receiving emails, receiving packages, etc.
- Managing calendars, scheduling and confirming reservations, guests contacts and information.
- Supporting day-to-day operations, such as office organization, facilities management, following up with clients, handling escalation calls etc.
- Payroll, Pawgress report cards, email marketing, social media, other marketing projects.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, as well as maintaining good working order and general cleanliness of the front office.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear face masks, curbside pick up available, common surfaces are sanitized and medical grade hepa filters are in each room.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location