Website Go Fish Poke Bar
Full Job Description
A Fun, fast paced, start-up-like environment! Lot’s of room for growth and to be PROMOTED QUICKLY. GO FISH POKE BAR is looking for LONG-TERM, HIGHLY MOTIVATED, RELIABLE, FRIENDLY, and ENERGETIC employees. POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT OUR SAN JOSE, SANTA CLARA, PALO ALTO, & REDWOOD CITY LOCATIONS. We offer PART-TIME and FULL-TIME positions and are looking for applicants who are planning to stay on for 6 months and longer. SEASONAL EMPLOYEES NEED NOT APPLY. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fresh new restaurant concept.
Employees will be performing multiple duties and will have ample opportunities to learn about the restaurant business, sushi, and poke from our professional sushi chefs!
Front of House Team Member
-Ensure lobby is clean and up to standard.
-Follow COVID-19 cleanliness guidelines
-Preps fish, vegetables, other food items, etc.
-Maintain BOH cleanliness
-Kitchen Prep duties plus:
-Prepare and cook dishes
-Develops new menu specials
-Ensures Product quality and safety
-Ensure everyone is following sanitation standards
-Train new employees
-Ensure BOH is organized
-Kitchen Lead duties plus:
-Interview & recruit new employees
-Oversee all kitchen operations
-Monitor inventory and orders
-Monitor product usage vs sales
-Develop training strategies
-Create BOH schedules
-Professional and positive attitude
-Reliable transportation to get to work
-No experience is needed. We will train!
-More experience = higher starting wage!
WHERE : 244 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304
-Professional growth (based on performance)
-Employee perks-Supportive and high-energy work environment
-Competitive pay + tips ($2 – 3 per hour) for all staff !
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES BY RESPONDING TO THIS AD AND WE WILL SCHEDULE A MEET AND GREET TO GET TO KNOW YOU!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Palo Alto, CA 94304 (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply