Website Saratoga Star Aquatics
Full Job Description
Saratoga Star Aquatics Seeks qualified individuals to fill Front desk positions in its indoor Aquatics Center located in Saratoga.
SSTA is led by Olympic champion coach and our facility is home to a national recognizable Swimming Team. We are one of the Largest INDOOR facilities for swimming in the Bay Area with a fitness center.
– Front Desk attendant (Part Time)
Why Work at SSTA?
– Flexible Work Schedule
– Well Paid
– Stable Hours
– Free gym membership
– Be a teammate with an Olympic Champion Coaches
Excellent communication skills
Friendly and Outgoing personality
Proficiency in computer skills
Minimum of 16 years of age
Prior customer service Experience is preferred
Proficient in the English language. Bilingual preferred
- Greet all Star Aquatics & Fitness members & answer phone calls
- Process class registration & cancellation requests
- Process registration and fees for classes and membership
- Ensure the lockers/ restroom/ shower room and gym are clean and tidy
- Sell merchandise and membership
- Providing excellent customer service and communication to members
- Enforce SSTA rules and policies
Compensation: starting $16 per hour, Depends on your experience
Apply Position Today!
Saratoga Star Aquatics is looking forward to work with talented individuals. Please send your resume to jobs AT ssta-swim.com we will contact you soon to schedule an interview!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location