Website Classic Bowling Center
Full Job Description
CLASSIC BOWLING CENTER JOB DESCRIPTION – FRONT DESK ATTENDANT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Greets customers pleasantly and provides information on center programs and services, promotions, pricing and specials. Answers phones in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Accurately assigns rental shoes, bowling lanes and lockers.
- Cleans, sprays and disinfects rental shoes upon return.
- Tracks lane availability, assigns open lanes, prepares for leagues and starts leagues on time.
- Accurately rings sales at counter and follows cash control procedures. May be responsible for opening and/or closing cash procedures.
- Promptly notifies mechanic of pinspotter/pinsetter malfunctions and logs all malfunctions on the POS system.
- Assists customers with basic bowling instructions. Explains and troubleshoots automatic scoring equipment.
- Operates POS equipment, central panel, computers and P/A system.
- Readily assists colleagues with miscellaneous duties to prevent delays in the customer service experience.
- Promptly assists and responds to all customer questions or requests. Interacts with customers as they leave the facility, thanking them for their business and inviting them back.
- Proactively ensures that a clean, safe environment is maintained at all times. Follows all company safety and security operating standards; reports accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Masks are required at all times within the facility except while eating and drinking.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location