Website The California Conservatory of Music
Full Job Description
Front Desk Representative
The California Conservatory of Music is the Bay Area’s leading music school. We currently have locations in Sunnyvale and Redwood City and are searching for a full-time front desk representative to work with the directors of the school and our other staff.
The ideal candidate is a clear and effective communicator who is outgoing and feels comfortable talking with kids and parents, has good excel skills, and is an independent worker. Daily tasks include promoting our program over the phone and in-person, helping current customers with any issues, and our teachers with scheduling.
- Must live in the Bay Area and be able to work in Redwood City and Sunnyvale (owning a car is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written skills (in English)
- A strong work ethic
- Customer service experience
- Experience with MailChimp, Google Drive or Excel, and Google Calendar.
- Answering Phones
- Registering Clients
- Scheduling Clients
- Selling a small amount of retail
- Minimal office cleaning (taking out trash, vacuum)
- Distributing memos
- Sundays through Thursday
- Willing to work until 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm (lessons take place in the afternoon and evening)
To apply please sent the following :
- A short cover letter
- Your resume
- A list of references
Please, no phone calls!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
All customers and staff are required to wear masks, we have temperature checks, and hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- Are you available to work Sundays?
- Are you available to work on some weekdays until 8:00 pm? (Start time is flexible)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations