Website Scotts Chowder House
Full Job Description
- Provide excellent customer service as well as taking food orders, answering phones, cleaning and tracking inventory
- Follow and communicate all COVID safety protocol
- Food knowledge with the ability to inform guests of ingredients and components of all food & beverage items, as well as ensuring all dietary restriction and food allergies are accommodated
- Ensure a good guest experience, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Point of sale transactions with money accountability to ensure accurate money handling
- Efficient food delivery to customers
- Maintain inventory and chowder truck supplies; assist in restocking and replenishing.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the food truck (counters, tables, equipment, and floors, etc.) at all times.
- Prepare and rotate food items and drinks; replenish all to go containers as needed to for par
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to manager.
- Prepare and keep stocked all necessary beverages and bases (e.g., coffee, tea, alcohol, juice, milk, and cream). Inform kitchen when more kitchen-made bases are needed.
- During any down time, proactively assist other team members or as requested by manager.
- Notify management of any comments, suggestions or complaints from any Guests.
- Read all notices and memos directed to staff or general staff.
- Complete side work at the beginning and end of and ensure that everything in the food truck is stocked, prepared, clean, and orderly for the next shift.
- Maintain excellent personal grooming and hygiene (i.e., clean and neat hair, facial hair, fingernails), and wear appropriate professional attire, and slip-resistant shoes.
- Follow all safety procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place