Website Paul Martin's American Grill
Full Job Description
NOW HIRING SERVER ASSISTANTS at Paul Martin’s American Grill in the Hillsdale Shopping Center
Paul Martin’s American Grill is a neighborhood restaurant where genuine hospitality and dedication can lead to a lifetime career. We are a growing restaurant concept and are looking for an enthusiastic servers to join our team! As a porter / food runner / busser, you will be an ambassador of our brand and ensure each guest has an extraordinary dining experience. If you have a great attitude, and are reliable, self-motivated, and committed to providing gold-star customer service, then this job is for you.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a passion and strong commitment to hospitality
- Have minimum one year experience in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant
- Possess a positive, energetic, “can-do” attitude and spirit
- Be able to effectively communicate with team members and guests
- Have a flexible work schedule and be able to meet our training schedule timeline
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Discounted meals (for you and your family)
- Direct deposit – Career advancement
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- The restaurant is CLOSED on Christmas, 4th of July, and Super Bowl Sunday
Interested? We’d love to meet you! Please apply via email or stop by the restaurant to pick up an application.
On a mission to make the food America loves set to a higher standard, Paul Martin’s American Grill warmly invites you to enjoy America’s New Food Story. With our commitment to Never Settle sourcing, experience a hand-crafted meal in which real flavors and quality sourcing speak for themselves. All served in an environment of convivial and remarkable hospitality, our restaurant is ideal to impress or decompress, and welcomes guests every day of the week for lunch, dinner, and Happy Hour. Alongside our classic American fare, we serve craft beers, house-infused cocktails, and an extensive wine list by the glass.
We train our talented front-of-house team members to serve as brand ambassadors and ensure each guest has an extraordinary dining experience. Through traditional cooking methods and the highest culinary standards, our back-of-house team members will guarantee the best quality and taste in every bite. We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals and believe in empowering you to grow within our company.
Job Type: Part-time
- One location
Hours per week: