Website Habbi Habbi
Full Job Description
We are the creators of bilingual books for children. These books have an audio component that helps children learn vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun, engaging way.
We are hiring for OPERATIONS INTERN:
- Part time:
- ~1-2 days per week – anywhere from 4-5 hours per day
- We anticipate ~4-7 hours per week, but that could certainly scale up during peak times (e.g. holiday, new releases, new channels)
- Paid: $15.25 per hour
- Location: South San Francisco
- Job scope: This position will support a variety of projects, e.g.:
- Preparing and mailing marketing materials
- Researching marketing and sales channel opportunities
- Testing new product features
- Customer service and order tracking
- Preparing and packing customer orders
- And more!
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and move boxes of books (25-30+ lbs)
Looking for someone: Smart, energetic, positive, flexible, eager to get hands-on experience, learn about and contribute to many aspects of the business!
Ideal for students who want something with a flexible schedule, opportunity to be part of an interesting startup.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.25 per hour
- Flexible schedule
Employees are required to follow COVID-19 precautions at work. These include: wear a mask, wash hands before starting work and throughout day, wipe down work location before starting, practice social distancing, report any illness and stay home if ill.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place