Website Therapy Stores Inc
Full Job Description
Who We Are
Family owned and community-centered, Therapy Stores has been built from the ground up on the understanding that everyone needs a place that makes them feel good about themselves and the world around them. We appreciate the opinions and ideas of every person who works with us, and we believe that diversity is necessary to help us to grow as a whole. The close “family unit” environment that we create here between employees and customers and the winning attitudes we exhibit are the most important parts of our company. We donate 1% of sales everyday to local food banks, charities and have raised over $100,000 to support our community in a single year alone.
Therapy Stores is looking for a candidate who is not only looking to make an impact within the company but also within their community. If you are looking for a consistently upbeat, exciting and motivating position that constantly delivers you an optimistic work culture, as well as growth on a personal and professional level, then this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
Therapy Stores provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, veteran or disability status.
If you want to be a part of a company that is dedicated to providing the best service possible for customers, and employees,then you’ve come to the right place – join our family!
We invite you to apply online at our careers page and we look forward to meeting you!
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced, driven and motivated individual to fulfill our Retail Sales Associate Job opportunity! As a Sales Associate / Key Holder, you will support store leaders in all aspects of the business through your knowledge of customer interactions, product knowledge and merchandising. You will need to be a self-starter, adaptable and willing to drive your own professional development.
If you are a people person who can make an awesome first impression on every individual who comes through the door and build customer relationships, who enjoys active in-person and face-to-face customer service, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Sales Associate / Key Holder Requirements:
- Previous retail, boutique or jewelry sales experience
- Provide consistent, face-to-face, friendly and authentic customer sales experiences
- Ability to make your customers feel valued
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives
- Consistent communication with management regarding personal and professional goals
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features, benefits and histories of all product lines
- Detail-oriented, team mindset
- Maintain knowledge of inventory and operational procedures
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a fun, lively, and energetic atmosphere
- Desire to lead by example while inspiring those around you to be their BEST
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability and flexible schedule availability (may include a combination of days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Sales Associates / Key Holders may be required to travel between store locations.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at https://therapystores.com/ and follow us on Instagram @therapystores.
Therapy Stores Benefits Include:
- Starting Hourly Rate: Competitive Rate
- Paid training
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible scheduling- Full Time and Part-time positions available
- Opportunities for promotions and career advancement
- 30% Off Employee Discount
- 5% Employer Contribution 401(k)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Paid Birthday and Anniversary Pay
- Referral and Performance Bonuses
- Philanthropic Work Environment
- Flexible working hours
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Retail Associates & Cashiers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location