Website Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Date: Jul 2, 2021
Location: San Francisco, US
Company: Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
In this role, you will assist with managing existing employee experience programs, helping to design and create communications and programs that promote and drive Dolby’s unique culture. You also will have the opportunity to support team communication plans for broader business initiatives.
- Co-develop and support the Company’s all-virtual global employee experience program alongside a committee of cross-functional employees.
- Own enablement of the company Service Recognition program, acting as the lead for the operational design of the program.
- Support ongoing efforts to communicate Company’s Return to Office programs through multiple global and regional channels
- Help craft and edit ad hoc programmatic communications (e.g., company events, internal newsletters, employee profiles, etc.)
- Support development of the Early Career Hire Narratives, a campaign to bring the stories of early-career employees to life (e.g., scheduling, content creation and management)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interest in program design and development
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to explain complex ideas simply and concisely
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing priorities and deadlines
- Interest in consumer technology and/or the entertainment industry
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Media, or a related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 6 months between September 2021 – March 2022. The start date for this position is Monday, September 20, 2021. Please note the start date is not flexible.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland