Website Oli Stop Drive Thru Change
Full Job Description
$17.00 to start, with the ability to earn up to $20.00 within the first year!
No experience necessary! Onsite training at full pay!
- Can make people smile
- Are a nice person
- Like helping others and like it when others help you
- Got each other’s backs
- Care more about your attitude and values than your experience
- Love our team members and Love our guests
Oilstop’s Mission Statement:
“We will serve people with excellence, humbly, with a servant’s heart”.
If you have experience in Customer Service, Automotive Service, Hospitality, Guest Services, OR you are just a nice person with a great attitude, the Oilstop family might be a great place for you!
Enjoy working with people? Interested in learning about cars? Like to smile and know what hospitality means? Want to be part of a business culture that’s all about doing the right thing? Want to be valued and cared for?
We want YOU!
Here are some of the benefits for becoming a member of Team Oilstop:
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Uniforms provided
- Leadership and Personal Growth Training
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities (we promote from within!)
- Comprehensive training (paid) to achieve 3 certifications
- Additional income can be earned through personal & store bonuses
As an Oilstop Automotive Service Technician your responsibilities will be to determine the vehicle’s service needs, perform preventative automotive maintenance, and create an outstanding customer service and hospitality experience for each Guest.
Please click APPLY NOW on this page!You may also apply in person at: 2009 El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA. If you have a resume, you may attach it. If you do not, we will send you an application that may be submitted without a resume.
Employee Testimonial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPfeoctx0i8
If you have experience in Customer Service, Automotive Service, Hospitality, Guest Services, OR you are just a nice person with a great attitude, the Oilstop family might be great place for you!
Apply now for the Oilstop Automotive Service Technician – Customer Service position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place