Website The Fish Market
Full Job Description
Are you passionate about seafood? Do you want to be part of a dynamic restaurant environment and a California tradition while deepening your knowledge of seafood? If so, then Top of the Market wants you to join our team as dishwasher in our restaurant.
Brief Job Description:
The dishwasher is a key part of the restaurant. The dishwasher operates the dish machine, assists with stocking and cleaning of the kitchen, and helps to ensure the Fish Market’s standards of Uncompromised Quality.
Essential Job Duties:
- Operating and sanitizing all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Cleaning dishes
- Maintaining cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls, and shelves in the kitchen areas
- Following and complying with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices
- Assisting with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to continuously stand, up to eight hours
- Ability to lift, pull, or push up to 80 pounds
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in hospitality and restaurants
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The Fish Market reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Compensation & Benefits:
50% Discount on meals in The Fish Market
The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment. Founded in 1976 by a sport fisherman, business partner, boat captain and gourmet chef, we pride ourselves on offering our guests Uncompromised Quality and ensuring that our employees are empowered to ensure that every guest experiences what that means. With six restaurants in the state, we’re a California seafood tradition and we’re looking for great employees to join us.