Website BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation – paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.
Dishwashers provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our staff. They are responsible for washing and cleaning all plate ware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. They keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set up dish station according to BJ’s guidelines and standards.
- Inspect and test sanitizer for proper temperature or chemical mix and properly set up dish machine.
- Ensure all kitchen utensils and containers are washed and put back in proper storage area.
- Keep dish room clean and organized with plate ware decoy system always in place.
- Bag and haul kitchen trash to dumpster and recycling bin.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8 hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries supplies
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
At BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ’s signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ’s own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.